I'm Still Here

Just wanna share this recent photo of mine that i edited for my profile pic :D. This was taken just a while ago after the prenup video shoot at the boulevard. I overlayed lines from one of my recent favorite song which is an old song that i rediscovered lately. I got them from Goo goo doll's song I'm Still here, from the soundtrack of the animated film, Treasure Planet. I came across this song as I was researching for inspiration for a project. The lines perfectly fit how i feel and the message is beautiful. Hit the like button if u do.. :D


They can't tell me who to be
Cause I'm not what they see
Yeah, the world is still sleepin while I keep on dreaming for me
And their words are just whispers and lies thatI'll never believe
Im the One now coz im still here...
Powered by Blogger.