Grease Mania

This week episode of Glee paid tribute to the 70's hit musical film Grease starring John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John. I really love how they connected the musical with real teenage issues that are really occuring in high schools nowadays. I love their interpretation of the classic songs like "Grease Lightning" and "You're all that I want" while making relevant to the show's storyline. This has got to be one of my favorite episodes yet.


My Grease fever didn't stop there. Just this week, we also produced a Grease-inspired music video for a group in one of the companies here in Zamboanga. My friend got this project and ask me to direct and edit the video. We went to the location during the shooting day without any knowledge on what we will shoot. I'm glad they were prepared with their choreography, costume and make-up. Accordingly, this music video will be their entry for a competition their company is having on December. So we shot the best that we can and edited it like it came from your old betamax tapes.hehe. Enough said, here's our 70's inspired music video to the tune of "Summer Nights" and "You're All That I Want".



Credits:

LOCATION Paseo del Jardin, Paseo del Mar, Garden Orchid Hotel Annex Lobby | CHOREOGRAPHY Nelson | MAKEUP Jannie Parel | VIDEOGRAPHY Murphy Garcia | DIRECTION & EDITING Ced Zabala
Powered by Blogger.