Graphika Manila 2012

csz97 graphika manila birthday trip Last weekend, me and my cousin, Wella, went to Manila for the Graphika Manila conference. It's also my birthday the following day so we extended our stay so i could enjoy my birthday there. I really had so much fun and i will never get enough of Manila. So enough talk, here's a photo-story of my trip :)

Day 1: Graphika Manila
csz97 graphika manila birthday trip jake shirt adventure time
We traveled first thing in the morning. What i wore that day: Jake Shirt, Penshoppe Pants, Artwork Sneakers, Bobson Jacket. :D

csz97 graphika manila birthday trip
I messed up in booking our tickets so we have to buy new ticks. I gotta sacrifice my pocket money just to push through our travel. Arrrgh! Di pa nakarating mg Manila bodi na!

csz97 graphika manila birthday tripUpon arriving the airport, we rushed to SMX at MOA. Jane and Jervin was waiting for us. This is the view of the sponge looking building from the SMX.

csz97 graphika manila birthday tripPanoramic shot of SMX.

csz97 graphika manila birthday trip csz97 graphika manila birthday trip
With Janek and Wella.

csz97 graphika manila birthday trip
With my college buddy, Jervin ^_^

csz97 graphika manila birthday trip
One of the things included in the conference kit is the GM Bopk. I submitted three artworks and I was so ecstatic when they included this one in the book ^_^

csz97 graphika manila birthday tripThis is a digital illustration i made using Illustrator and Photoshop. It's called "Lalaland". Check out my portfolio here.

csz97 graphika manila birthday trip csz97 graphika manila birthday trip
The conference was very inspiring. Some speakers were not that exciting but the last one, GMunk, really amazed us with his works from the film Tron Legacy.

csz97 graphika manila birthday trip
There were 6 LED Screens for the presentation. I like it much better before when they had it in the cinema with the huge screen.

csz97 graphika manila birthday trip

csz97 graphika manila birthday trip
Jane, Risalene, Ryan, Carlo and Wella. Wella's college buddies. We're in the same college and course so i know them :) We had dinner at Bacolod Chicken.

csz97 graphika manila birthday trip We passed by the bridge connecting SMX and MOA and saw this beautiful view of the Manila Bay. That's it for Day 1. The following day is my birthday ^_^ Will post them soon...
Powered by Blogger.