That Style: Code Red

 I'm no fashion addict but all these fashion blogs by the Zamboanga Bloggers makes me want to share some of photos from my vanity shelf. I am interested in fashion but only into photography and videography, not much for personal use :D. I can't afford those fancy clothes in the magazines that i read so i just mix and match what i have in my wardrobe. But if someone gave me hundred and thousands of bucks to spend, ill throw all my existing clothes, go to manila and shop at Topman, Zara, H&M, Aldo, etc and build my own walk-in closet. Oh what a dream! Anyways, here's my first post in a new serie called That Style where i share my fashion insights for casual guys like me. They say that Fashion fades but style is eternal. :D

CODE RED
"Cold Night Out"
~ Red Marshfield Hoodie
~ Lightning Bolt-patterned Shirt
~ Plaid Khaki Shorts
~ Red Suede Shoes 

~

 "Black and Red"
 ~Coat c/o Roberto Bondoc, Jr.
~V-neck Grey Shirt BNY
~Slip-ons Lacoste
~Red Pants (read story below)*

Had this look for our thanksgiving party

(-minus the coat, +plus grey fedora hat)

~

*It's so difficult to find red pants here in the city. A week before the party, I asked my sister in Cebu to look for one. She haven't found one either. Morning before the party i went to Sta. Cruz market and luckily there was this one pair that exactly what i was looking for. I rushed to the sastrera and asked to repair the pants to fit me. I got the pants just in time for me to prepare. It's my first time to wear colored pants and i like it :D All the effort was worth it ^^

Style inspiration:
Gerald Anderson for GARAGE Magazine Editorial Oct 2011
~end.
Powered by Blogger.