My Philippine Travel Level Map

I may not have much material things but i'm rich in memories exploring one of the best places to travel in the world, our very own country, the Philippines!🇵🇭🛫

This is quite trending recently, so I gave it a try. In this website (link below), you can customize your map based on the places you have visited, lived in, alighted, or simply passed en route to another destination. I found out that my Philippines Travel level is 176! And it's 52 out of 81 provinces!



Wanna know yours? Visit the interactive website here:
https://my-philippines-travel-level.com/map

Here's another version with my photos in some of the provinces that I travelled. So far, my top places to visit are: Batanes, Palawan and Boracay!


Travel may be considered as a luxury today but for some people like me, traveling is a need. It is not because we want to escape life, instead, we do it so life will not escape from us. There is so much more out there to explore and experience, so let's give ourselves the opportunity to live life to the fullest. Carpe Diem!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.