Tagaytay Wedding: IJ and Bridge

The year has just started and I got the privilege to travel with the crew for an out of town wedding. This will be my second out of town wedding but my first Tagaytay wedding! It's so exciting to go back there because the last time me and my family went there, it was just too short and we went at night so we weren't able to fully experience the place. The wedding day was January 12, a Sunday. We woke up early because the wedding was 11 in the morning which was held at the Church on a Hill. The reception followed at the beautiful Hill Creek Gardens. Shoutout to Sir Kerwin Baldovino for always hitching us there. Check out their SDE here.



IJ and Bridge
0 1 . 1 2 . 1 4

PREPS Yellow Coco Bed & Breakfast | CHURCH Chapel on the Hill | RECEPTION Hillcreek Gardens, Tagaytay | PHOTOGRAPHY Kerwin Baldovino and Jess Yu | VIDEOGRAPHY Trebor Z Audio Visuals | SHOOTERS Robert Zapata, Alleks Tucay, Louie Chin | EDITOR csz97
Powered by Blogger.