I will be at Animahenasyon 2009!


I am really excited to have my fourth trip out of Zamboanga this year. I will attend Animahenasyon which is a four-day event where I can watch amazing works of stdents, amateurs and professional animators and participate symposiums about the animation industry. The highlight of the event is the Awards night where entries will be given recognition for being the best in their category. Fortunately our team had 3 entries which made it to the finals. My entry is "Mayari", a stop-motion animation which I and my team created last year for our midterm project. The second one is Tennyl's Demo Reel. And finally, the 1st episode of Guatsinanggo, headed by our director, Jervin Yap. Actually, I am not expecting our entries to win because in our category (Short Film), there are almost 20 finalists! I will be really really happy if a miracle will happen!

Anyways, I want to thank our teachers for supporting us! To Sir Romz and Sir Tookie for guiding us always! Thank you also to our chair, Ma'am Ai for the financial assistance and showing your support to our batch! I will be with my 6 other friends and 3 teachers on the trip. We will depart on Tuesday, Nov 24 in the morning and arrive on Sunday, Nov 29 in the afternoon. The event will be at the Gateway Mall Araneta Center. Well, I hope that everything will be alright in our 5-day trip! Godbless to the team!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.