Animahenasyon is on!


Natotopak ako kaya gusto kong mag-blog! I just came from the opening program of Animahenasyon at the Gateway, Araneta Center. I met a couple of well-known people in the animation industry during the exclusive event. I met Pocholo the "Voice Master", the voice talent behind so many characters in tv and movies. He even gave us a sample of his voices like the one in the hotdog advertisement. He was the voice behind the puppets and the voice over. I also met the founder of the Animation Council of the Philippines Institute (ACPI), Ms. Grace Dimaranan and the program organizer of Animahenasyon, Michael Ko (see the photo above). I also saw Mr. Edwin of Cutting Edge whom I met when he went to Zamboanga. We had cocktails at the Cinema lobby followed by the Opening films. The first is "Ligtas Likas" a short film about environmental protection. The other is one of the 7 part documentary about Philippine Animation produced by Tuldok Animation and which will be released next year. It was inspiring watching the films and meeting people.

Anyways, aside from the opening program we also went to ADMU and front of PBB house. ^^,

No comments

Powered by Blogger.