That Style: 2013 Resolution

Just wanna share my look during our New Year's party. It's a basic ensemble with matching colors for my shirt and shoes. I really like this shirt because of the statement and the color. It's kind of my new years resolution. This year is gonna be more awesome than ever!


2013 Resolution
~Blue V-Neck Shirt Oxygen
~Slim Fit Chinos Surplus
~Blue Boat Shoes Navigare
~Leather Strap Watch PierCarlo d'Alessio

Here are more photos during our New Year's Party held at the Roofdeck of Safety Enterprises Bldg. It's so hot up there so i was sweating a waterfall. XD



Who got the best pout?hehe


With my siblings...


At the beautifully decorated city hall...


With Mama at the New Year's countdown grand fireworks display at Paseo.


Have a Prosperous New Year!
Powered by Blogger.