Vector Text Effects

The summer classes has come to an end and it has been a fun time for me. For my Digital Multimedia class, I  pushed them to the advanced level of Photoshop and introduced them to Vector illustration using Adobe Illustrator. For their final project, I taught them how to use the basics of flash to create a simple portfolio showcasing their outputs in class. Here are some my favorite works using illustrator to create text effects.















If you want to know how they created their works, click on their name to be redirected to their blogs. Aside from using softwares, I also make them write blogs so that they will realize their new learning and, perhaps, some insights while doing the activity. I see a great potential from these kids and I hope that they will really pursue this career in web development and someday become professionals. Drop by some comments below to show your love :)
Powered by Blogger.