Be Part of the Fun

2019 - The Department of Tourism recently revealed their new campaign and refreshed look of the brand, It's More Fun in the Philippines. They created a new font "Barabara" inspired by the handmade signs by Filipinos artisans. They also encouraged people to join in the new campaign "Be Part of the Fun" where the person becomes part of the word which describes the place. The font and logos are available in the website and you can make your own, too.

Last month, I had the chance to visit one of my top destinations in my bucket list, the majestic Batanes! I travelled with my long time travel buddies and had so much fun! I chose this photo which featured the hills of Basco with maze-like hedgerows or 'liveng' which made the landscape of Batanes look like a huge labyrinth. Hedgerowsa are tall rows of reeds, trees, grass, or piled stones used as crop protection from wind, typhoons or sea breeze. They make Batanes landscape appear like vast collection of labyrinths. They prevent soil erosion and double as demarcation lines or boundaries of farms.


I chose the word "Breathtaking" which is the campaign of Batanes #BreathtakingBatanes. As a land of unparalleled beauty, Batanes has surely taken our breath away with every picturesque landscape, amazing culture and warm people. This is my contribution for the Tourism campaign and I hope you can also be part of it, too! Travel and discover Philippines and share your experiences! Check out more photos with the official hashtag: #ItsMoreFunInThePhilippines

No comments

Powered by Blogger.