El Consejo Atenista

For 3 years, i have been part of the school's student publication, the Beacon Newsmag. Now that i'm in my last year as a student, i have decided to give my best in serving the school and my college. I ran last election as the El Consejo Atenista(ADZU student government)'s first CSIT governor. I know its a bigger responsibility serving both the whole student body and my college at the same time but I am trying my best now to cope up with it. As of now, I haven't established yet my own set of officers in the academic org but i hope sooner i will find the right people to be part of my team. For the next few weeks, i'll be busy organizing, planning and doing stuffs for the Consejo. Watch out for the OrSem and College Assembly this June! The best of luck to me and my fellow officers!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.