Finger Print Secret

I never knew that finger prints can also show the type of person I am. I tried this facebook app that interprets your personality according to the pattern of your finger prints. There are two basic patterns, the circle and the wave. You will basically input the type of pattern of your fingers of your left hand (for guys) or right hand (for ladies). Mine was "WWWWW" which means all of the fingers of my left hand has the wave pattern. Then, just click publish, and voila! Here is my finger print secret, and it is shockingly true!



It says "This person is a straightforward (so true) honest person (most of the time) who goes with the flow (true!!!). The fingers indicate someone very sensitive (yup, i am emotional but not in public), who is especially suited to design and creative work (100% accurate). People with these fingerprint patterns tend to be shy (soooo true) and uncomfortable in social situations (*awkward* but true), so are not suited to work in PR, politics (well, i had some experience in politics but i knew it just wasn't my thing) or any kind of work requiring them to meet people (yeah, im not good at this)."

No comments

Powered by Blogger.