Tangina This!: BATO



Sorry for the foul language. This is a new series of posts that I'm sharing. Unlike my other series which is filled with positive and heart-warming stories, TANGINA THIS! is let's me see the uglier side of reality. Here are my rants, frustrations, and dismay on the things that just make me unhappy. I got the title from a series of Youtube videos.

This video left me struck, teary and speechless. I feel sad for the kids in the short-scale mining industry. They are exposing themselves in danger and they are risking their health in doing strenous things like this. Instead of playing and studying, they are laboring just to have money to sustain their living. What made me more sad is the old woman who is dedicated to do the hard work just to earn...

No comments

Powered by Blogger.