The End is Near

I can't still move on about this end thing. My last post is basically about my college life. Here i would like to share my latest artwork which i created in commemoration of Earth Day. This is a typographic artwork which i created to remind people of the consequences of our actions today. Because of the things that we do to nature, we are slowly putting it to an end. It is our time to change our deeds and learn how to live green. We can do this by supporting Earth Hour, a worldwide event where people switches their lights off for an hour. It will happen on March 27, 8:30-9:30 PM (here in the Philippines GMT +8:00). Imagine how many kilowatts of energy will be saved if all the lights will switched off in an hour. Earth hour is a special time to save the earth. For more info, visit this website and learn how you can contribute to this special occasion.

Going back to my artworks, i created them one in illustrator and photoshop. The typography is a customized font that i made using the brush strokes and later added colors to create a more organic look. I can't make up my mind on what background to use so i created two versions. The first one is more light and dry while the second one is more intense. Click on the images for full view and credits.



The end is near I fear
I cannot hear the dreadful
tear drop to the floor the poor
poor dear the end is near that
she said she feared that she could
not hear the that dreadful tear.

- by Tracy, USA

No comments

Powered by Blogger.