Lost


Last night i had this crazy dream. But this one is clear and i can remember some parts of it. Me, my family and friends are having this sort of trip in a town. We'll be staying in this house with an old looking facade with nice rooms. The facade is made of wood that looks like the wild wild west bars. As we approached the house, a man in the front door welcomed us. It was very eerie. He showed me a frame with a newspaper article in it. I saw a picture of the old house with many women wearing an old fashioned dress lying all over the house. Some were lying in the roof, some in the lobby and some inside the house. Accordingly, a mass murder happened years ago in that house and the bodies were left everywhere. The pictures in the frame were so disturbing i can't believe we'll be staying in this house for days.

Then, what i can remember is that we are sleeping in a room. The room has white walls and we were lying comfortably in the floor where the bed. The next day we are out on a trip. There was a pier a few meters away from our home. There were this boats that are made of wood waiting for us. We'll be riding this big boat. The pier has this building and there's a bridge from the second floor to the big boat. We are now in the boat and i was just looking around. Suddenly, i realized that i forgot to bring my bags. I asked them to wait for me. They said that i should hurry up because the boat will be leaving in a while. I rushed to the creepy house and got my packs alone. I ran and the boat was already moving. I jumped to the boat which almost left me behind. Then i looked at the pier and i saw that i there's no 2nd second floor bridge thingy that i should have used. I realized that i'm on the wrong boat! We are leaving fast and i can see the big boat from a distance. I am all alone and i don't know what to do...

There are more of this dream but this is the part that struck me most. I hate this dreams where i am lost. I don't know where the heck i am. The place is so quiet and im just moving forward without any idea what's goin to happen. I woke up and it's already noon time. My right hand hurts and i can feel this pain when i move my thumb. I feel so lost. Now, im in the office to continue my work. I'm doing this shirt designs for my cousin but i can't fully concentrate. I cant produce a good design and its already 2 hours! I'm just surfin the net, checking my facebook account, and i suddenly remembered my dream. I googled "dream interpretation" and looked for the meaning of being lost in a dream. Here is the result:
Lost

To dream that you are lost, suggests that you have lost your direction in life or that you have lost sight of your goals. You may be feeling worried and insecure about the path you are taking in life. Alternatively, you may be trying to adjust and get accustomed to a new situation in which the rules and conditions are ever changing.

I also searched some symbols in my dream like "dead," "house," "boat," "wall," and more. I realized that my dream is so right. I am kinda lost in my direction in life now. Yesterday was just stressful coz i have to face crossroads. I don't know what will be happening in the next few months. Yeah, i'm still in the adjustment period after finishing school. There are things that i want to do and there things that people want me to do. I'm not sure if my decisions are good coz some people might be affected. Anyways, everyday all have to face our challenges in life. I just hope that i will be enlightened so everything will be well...

~~~
credits to ~buaiansayapanomali for the photo

No comments

Powered by Blogger.