Blogfest Sox 2010

It was such an overwhelming experience that I had this weekend and i wished that it never ended. Upon arriving, GenSan we went to many places and ate many delicious food. Unfortunately, the batteries of my phone and camera died out so i wasn't able to take photos and update my facebook. Anyways, after our food trip for the first night we had a short rest at the hotel and, luckily, we have internet access so i was able to post something in my blog.

We woke up a little late and rushed to the venue of the Blogfest. It was my first morning in GenSan and the sun was shining brighly for me. I took a snapshot of Santiago Boulevard before we rode the tricy.


I was really amazed by the city's wide roads. There was no traffic early in the morning and I really like the clouds that day.

Last night we stayed an hour or so in East Asia Royale Hotel while the Sox Bloggers were preparing the venue. The hotel looks more beautiful in the morning with all those palm trees.

We went to the conference room and the blogfest haven't started yet. Here's a panorama of the venue.

I wasn't able to take good photos of the speakers since we were seated at the back. But i really learned a lot from the speakers. I was just excited the whole day learning from people around the country whom i only see in the web. Though I already heard from some of the speakers during the MBS4, i still enjoyed their talks. Below is Mr. Ryann Elumba, our head in Seed Interactive Multimedia Production, giving a talk about "Spicing up your blogs with Multimedia." I helped making our showreel which was shown after his talk.

Mindanao's Funnest Soccsksargen Bloggers. Congratulations for the smashing success of Blogfest Sox 2010. I really look up to these people. I just wish i lived in GenSan.

Mars, Avel, Ryann and I

After the Blogfest, we were invited to join the Sox Bloggers Christmas party back at Dolores Hotel. One of the highlights of the menu is their fresh Tuna Sashimi. That tuna was enormous! I used to hate wasabi but recently i came to appreciate it. I finished 3 servings!

After the sumptuous dinner, we had games like Pinoy (Blogger) Henyo and The Blog is sinking, all related to blogging, hehe. There were also two magicianst that entertained us. One is a illusionist and the other is a comedy magician. They were really hilarious.

Enrico Dee, aka Byahilo for a comedy magic

Orman and Avel Manansala, Pinoy Henyos

And to top it all, a live band entertained us with upbeat music.

The party continued at Piyesta KTV and Resto Bar at Robinson's Place. I tried their version of Knicker bocker! We also tried their chili ground beef and some cocktail drinks. We had nice conversations and just laughed the night away.

Thanks again to the Sox Bloggers and congratulations for the successful BlogFest 2010. I will surely come back someday and, hopefully, we will see each other again!

For the rest of the photos, click here.

Powered by Blogger.