Lakbayan: How much of the Philippines I have visited

Just discovered this awesome site where you can track which part of the Philippines you have been. You can grade/score the different regions/places on how often you visited them. It has five levels: "never set foot here"; "just passing through"; "been here once to a few times"; "I often go here"; and "I live/have lived here". After scoring, they will produce a map with diffent shades of blue according to your input. The darker the shade, the more often you have been in the place. They will also give you a grade. Mine is C which means i am far behind from being a certified Filipino traveller. So here's my Lakbayan status as of January 2012.


My Lakbayan grade is C!
How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!
Created by Eugene Villar.

Powered by Blogger.