James and Sherryl SDE

After a month and a half of rest, I'm back in the wedding scene. Last May, I had my sudden exit in my previous beloved group, Seed Interactive, which i helped build and worked hard for 2 years. I kept silent and tried to work things out on my own. People told me to apply for work here and there until the opportunity came for me to join Trebor Z Audiovisuals. Yep! I'm officially part of the team :) We had a group meeting once where me and some of my fellows from the previous group were welcomed, taught and oriented all things about the work.

June 23, 2012 marked my first day of job with the team. It was a big wedding when i heard the preps will be done at the Loft of Lantaka Hotel. We were early on the set together with Vista de Lente, who served as the official photographers of the event. They were very kind to lend us their ultra-wide lens which made the epic crane shots. The wedding was held at the St. Joseph Church and the reception at Lantaka Briza extension.

The groom, James, is a shy-type of guy but, Sherryl, the bride was just game. This is their second wedding and they already have two cute little boys. It was an emotionally filled wedding which brought life to the video. I'm happy that i finished the SDE on time and i received good feedback after it was showed :) So here's my debut SDE for Trebor Z Audiovisuals.


James and Sherryl
0 6 . 2 8 . 1 2
COORDINATION & EVENT STYLING Daydream Events / HAIR & MAKEUP Watercolors Salon by Vanessa / LIGHTS & SOUNDS Sure Audio Professionals / FLOWERS Pattie Mae's Flowershop / SINGERS Zamboanga Hermosa Chorale / DANCERS Jamabangan Dance Troupe / PHOTOGRAPHY Vista De Lente / VIDEOGRAPHERS Carlo, Bong, Dondee, Darz and Alleks / EDITOR Ced Zabala / MUSIC "Turning Page" by Sleeping at Last, "I Want to Hold your Hands" by Beatles (Glee Cast Version)
Powered by Blogger.