RCZC East 2012 Designs

I've been very busy with my comeback in the wedding scene these days. I'm back in SDE editing now with a new crew, Trebor Z Audio Visuals, my dream videography crew. It's an awesome job and i'm getting used to the workflow and this whole experience is just amazing. :)

Last saturday, i had my first wedding SDE in Lantaka and it was epic! I hope they will post it soon. Meanwhile, in another room at the same location, my parents are conducting their Induction and turn-over ceremony for the Rotary Club of Zamboanga City East. My dad is the Secretary this year and i'm still the one in charge with the programme and backdrop designs.

The Rotary theme this year is Peace through Service. The theme logo is Japanese inspired because the Rotary International President is from Japan. It has an origami crane and cherry blossoms. I took the origami concept and created the designs with folded angles and kept minimal as possible. But, im a maximalist so it's still messy.haha. Here are the backdrop and programme designs.


Backdrop Design


Programme Front


Back
Powered by Blogger.