Abduzeedo Feature

Abduzeedo is one of my sources of design inspiration. It's a popular website/blog by Brazilian designer Fabio Sasso and his team. Everyday they gather images around the web and post it in their blog according to a category. They also create and share tutorials for those who want to learn more about graphic design. I have been subscribing the site via email though feedburner.

I always want to be featured so i tried to upload my works in Flickr where they have a group where you can recommend or submit works. Fortunately my typography work "13th Month" was chosen during one of the features called typography mania. You can see it here. Just ctrl+F "csz97". So happy to be featured in their site :D Yey!



I wish more of my works will be published in their blog :D Gonna upload more ^_^
Powered by Blogger.